HCG Weight Loss
The HCG Weight Loss Program involves the use of a carefully planned diet of healthy, quality foods for nutrition and a tiny amount of the pro-hormone, HCG(human chorionic gondadotropin) administered through injections or sublingual tablets.
HCG is the pro-hormone that is produced by all individuals, men and women alike. It is produced in large amounts by women during pregnancy and is known for being the catalyst hormone that stimulates the production of other hormones throughout the body. These in turn, effect the body’s metabolism, muscle tissue, digestion, liver functions and much more. It is no secret that hormone fuction and balance is known to be one of the most common causes of weight challenges, especially sever obesity. HCG’s role in the weight loss program, helps the body to balance out these issues, which in turn enables the body to function at an optimal rate of performance.
HCG does NOT cause you to lose weight. The carefully planned program and menu are what results in the weight loss. So what is the point of using HCG? Simple: HCG changes HOW your body loses weight. Where most weight loss programs result in muscle loss and a stalled metabolism from the body’s diet-induced “starvation mode,” a small amount of the pro-hormone, HCG, keeps this from happening. This allows the dieter to continue losing weight at an impressive rate.
Instructions Phase 1
- Oils block HCG and must not be consumed. All food must be prepared without oil, including spray oils. Food can be grille, baked, roasted, or broiled.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplements and any multivitamin containing Vitamin E also block the action of HCG.
- All foods must be weighed or measured to ensure proper calorie count daily.
- Use My Fitness Pal to track calories or record in a journal daily and bring to each follow up visit.
- Consume between 500-800 calories daily, for best results stay between 500-550 daily. Never go below 500 calories daily.
- The first 2 days of treatment are the “loading phase”, during this time any foods can be eaten and alcohol can be consumed. It is recommended to eat to capacity and include oils, fats, nuts, meats, and full fat dairy products. This phase prepares the body for weight loss as well as diminishes hunger throughout the program.
- On the 3rd day of treatment start the 500-800 calorie meal plan.
- After the last injection/tablet continue the 500-800 calorie meal plan for 72 hours.(Medication takes this long to exit the body)
- Only drink water, coffee, or tea. Soda is not allowed and beverages can be sweetened with truvia or stevia only. If cream is needed for coffee use 1 T fat free milk.
- Alcohol may only be consumed during loading phase.
- HCG should be taken at the same time once daily, or within a 2 hour window. If a dose is missed, do not take 2 doses on same day, resume the next day.
- Refrain from heavy exercise, normal activities are allowed.
- Stop taking HCG immediately upon knowledge that you are pregnant.
Side Effects…Irregular menses, can exacerbate migraines during the first week of treatment.
HCG Meal Plan
- Only consume foods on the list below after the loading phase.
- Consuming foods that are not on the below list will block the effects of HCG for 3 days.
- Consume 500-800 calories daily.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water daily.
- Do not eat frozen, canned, or processed foods.
(Calories are for 3.5 ounces of meat)
- Lean beef steak (fillet) – 150
- Lean beef strip steak – 117
- Ground beef 97% fat free – 138
- Veal – 117
- Boneless chicken breast – 125
- Shrimp – 100
- Crab – 84
- Chilean sea bass – 96
- Catfish – 95
- Cod – 82
- Flounder – 90
- Grouper – 92
- Halibut – 110
- Lobster – 112
- Orange roughy – 76
- Snapper – 100
- Tilapia – 96
- Eggs – 70(1 large)
- Egg white – 25(from 1 large egg)
(Calories per piece)
- Apple – 95
- One-half of grapefruit – 53
- Strawberry – 4
(Calories per cup)
- Spinach – 7
- Swiss chard – 7
- Green lettuce – 10
- Tomatoes – 32
- Cherry tomatoes – 27
- Celery – 16
- Onions – 67
- Red radishes – 9
- Cucumbers – 16
- Asparagus – 25
- Cabbage – 23
- Fennel – 27
- Sweeteners: Truvia or Stevia, Braggs amino acids
- Hot sauce
- Pickles in moderation
- Any dry seasoning
- 1 T. fat free milk for coffee if needed.
HCG resets the body metabolism. In order for the weight loss in phase one to be maintained, no starches can be consumed for 4 weeks.
Instructions Phase 2
- 1200-1500 calories daily.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water daily.
- Exercise 30-60 minutes daily.
- Eat small amounts every 3 hours to maintain high metabolism.
- Continue to weigh and measure foods for exact calorie count daily.
- Continue to use My Fitness Pal or journal to track calories daily.
- No flour, rice, starches, breads, pastries, sugar, or processed foods.
- You may eat any vegetable except: No potatoes, carrots, or corn.
- You may eat any lean meat and cook with oil, however oil must be added into daily count.